These past two months have been an exciting time for GCS. Just to name a few…
- Bernard goes to the US for the GO Campaign! And receives the 2011 Go Innovation Award!
- Daniel and Jodie go to the Segal Family Foundation retreat in Uganda!
- Board Member Gwyndaf Jones visits GCS in Arusha!
- GCS hires a fifth sales rep for Morogoro…Magreth Luwanda!
- Jodie is named a 2011 TEDGlobal Fellow! And attends the TEDGlobal Conference in Edinburgh!
- Diane Hendrix from Young World Inventors comes to visit GCS in Tanzania! Help fund her efforts!
- Bob Compton comes to visit GCS for a special project coming out next year!
- GCS exhibits at Nane Nane! Pictures to come soon.
- GCS revs up for travel into the field! Pictures to come soon.
As for the daily operations, I apologize to all of you for a lack of updates. I have been in the field, working with our reps, coaching them to become better salesmen. I’ve been coming home, covered in dust from the day’s work.
In essence, we’re busier than ever, and there’s lots of exciting things coming, including the import of our latest generation of products. Stay on the lookout for photos to come soon from Nane Nane and pictures of our newly branded GCS vehicle!
Happy Nane Nane (8/8: Tanzania’s Farmer’s Day)!
Jodie | Arusha, TZ